Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Boy what a busy few days it has been

WOW what a busy couple of days it has been.. It all started with Friday I had to start making my neices 4th birthday cake and we went to visit the boys great aunt and great grandma.. Saturday was the party so I had to finish the cake and get to the party by 11 to get all set up.. It was a very nice day and the kiddos seem to have fun. My Grandma,aunt and uncle came down from Maryland for the party so that was a nice surprise. It was really good weather in the upper 60's on Saturday and Sunday and our yard need lots of work getting some leaves and gumballs up so that is what we did Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday.. Boy you talking about being sore. My whole body ached.. But it was all worth it.. Then Monday Eric went back to work and I had a SAMOM (moms of twins or more group) Valentine Dinner.. It was nice to get away from the boys something I never do I left at 5:15 and did not get home until almost 10.. It was a nice dinner.. But I am glad all the running is over and we are doing nothing today infact we are still in our pj's.. Below you will find a picture of the cake I made for my neice..


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! The cake is amazing! You do this as a hobby or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. I did it for a job for awhile and now do it for fun..

    ReplyDelete