Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Babies turn 2 today

WOW where has the time gone .. It just seems like yesterday I was pregnant with them. They are getting so big and growing so fast.. I wish I could stop time.. You hear people say all the time enjoy ever moment because it goes by faster then what you think and you dont believe them until you have kids of your own.. Believe me when I say this enjoy it all because time does fly by. I remember bringing them home from the hospital when they were 4 days old and having no sleep at all and thinking gosh cant wait unitl they are bigger well I will tell you I wish I would not have said it. Because before I knew it they were rolling over,crawling,walking and of course now they are running and talking..



They can really push my buttons but boy do I love them more then life itself. They mean the world to me and I would do anything and everything to make them happy and to protect them. Before I know it they will be going to school for the first time and boy that is going to be a hard day..



If I could pass 1 thing on it is to take it slow and cherish every minute you have with your children because they do grow up so fast..

1 comment: