Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The boys got to play in the Snow

Okay so we finally got alittle bit of snow. Not awhole lot just alittle dusting but enough that I could take the boys out to play in it for a while.. We did not stay out long since they really dont have the clothes to stay warm in for a long time and no boots.. Why buy those things when we dont get alot of snow here. The really seemed to enjoy it and was like mom what is this stuff I told them it was SNOW and they kept saying SNOW.. They ran and played in it trying to get on their toys with the snow and ice was really fun to watch as they kept sliding off the steps.. I was very surprised when I said it was time to go in as they usually throw a fit not wanting to go in. I guess they were cold.. Here are some pics of them dressed and ready to go out in it and then some of them playing it..











2 comments:

  1. Awh...good they got a chance to go out in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been awarded the 'Honest Scrap' award. Details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete