Saturday, January 31, 2009

They did not want their Pictures taken

Okay so we had a photo shoot sit up today at 9 for the boys. I thought they would be a little bad but boy was I wrong they were terrible. They did not want to listen,sit still or even be held. They ran all over the studio and act like they had no manners. Adrian even tore a piece of his back drop not on purpose but still he did it. We got like 68 pictures taken and really none of them are that great.. We got more of Dakota because he did stand still a little more but not many of Adrian at all. I was so upset really wanted some good pictures for their 2ND birthday. I am not sure if I will even try to get them in again before they turn 2 probably not. I am waiting for the edited pictures so I can pick the ones I want hoping he can get a couple good ones out of them..

Can we say they are at the terrible 2's and they are not even 2 yet..:( Boy what am I in for.. But what can you do not much they are going to act up some right? I will post some of them on my blog when I get the edited ones back.. So keep checking in for updates..

No comments:

Post a Comment