Monday, January 26, 2009

WOW what a bad night

It all started when Dakota did not want to go down for the night and it only got worse. Eric had him in the living room since Adrian was already asleep well then around 8:15 Adrian started to moan and whine in his sleep for some reason so i had to go back there and try to get him to settle down.. He did for a little while but moaned and whined all night.

Dakota finally feel asleep around 9:00 and Eric put him in the bed by 11:00 he was crying out for some reason we are really not sure why and he did this on and off all night.. I am not talking about whining he was really crying.. Eric said his legs felt kinda tight so we are not sure if he was having muscle aches/growing pains are if it is the night terror again.. We are hoping it is not the night terrors as those are pretty bad and no one gets any sleep when he has those.

I think they are both teething as well so that is not helping things.. It is now 10:20 and Dakota is laid out on the living room floor watching TV and Adrian is reading a book.. I will try and keep them up until 11:00 so they can eat some lunch and then it will be nap time.. I need to work on their scrapbooks while they nap but I think I will try and take a nap myself.

I have already fixed some baked chicken for dinner tonight and will just heat it up and fix some sides later. So that is one less thing that has to be done with fussy/teething babies..

1 comment: