Saturday, January 3, 2009

What a day

I have my 3 year old niece today and what a hand full she is.. Her and the boys get together very well but the 3 of them together is another story. Of course the boys being only 22 months old really don't understand the sharing thing yet and she wants to play with everything and they want to take it and she cant understand why.

I am going to feed them all lunch and then put the twins down and then take her to the mall for awhile since I know she will not take a nap or be quite so they can..

Then on top of the three little ones Eric my husband is sick with a nasty cold and don't feel good at all.. We all know how men can be when they don't feel well.. :) So I really have 4 babies today.. Cant wait till it is night time and I am going to try to work on the boys scrapbooks since these are their first year books and they are almost two I think I need to get busy..

No comments:

Post a Comment