Friday, January 23, 2009

Will you ever sleep in

WOW what a nasty few weeks we have been having with the boys.. Adrian wants to wake every morning at 3 for some reason. :( It is super crazy he used to wake at 5 and I thought that was super early now 3 is just way to early. Sometimes I can get him to go back down until 5:30/6:00 if I am lucky. Dakota has night terrors so he whines on and off most nights.. Sometimes we dont hear him whine at all and others is just super bad. There is nothing you can do about night terrors so we are just hoping it is somthing he out grows sooner then later.

I lay awake some nights and just listen to them breathing and think of how lucky we are to have to healthy/handsome boys in our life. It was a very long journey to get them and while it was super tough mentally and physically at times I would not change a thing. They are the best things in my life. While they are both so different in looks and personality it is amazing to watch them together.

Adrian has black hair brown eyes and is what we call OUR GENTLE GIANT. He is our laid back baby and very calm for the most part. Now don't get me wrong he has a temper like his Mommy ( I wont say that in front of his dad) but still very laid back and loves to look at books.. He is a mommies boy no question about it but loves his daddy very much as well.

Now on to my Dakota he has brown hair and blue eyes and is what we call OUR WILD CHILD. He stays on the go all the time never wanting to stop for anything. And lets talk about that temper he has wow what a temper. Not sure where he gets that one from LOL.. Boy can he throw a temper tantrum . He is a daddy's boy for the most part but still wants mommy when he gets hurt.

It is so hard to believe that our little babies will be two in less then and month. Where does the time go. I am very lucky to be able to stay home with the babies and have been since they were born. I would not change it for anything. While money can get very tight we are willing to make changes so I can stay home with them.

While they stress me out at times I always stop and think at some point in the day that I am very thinkful to have been blessed with these boys. They bring so much joy into our lives it is amazing. You have nieces and nephews and think gosh I sure do love these babies and then you have babies of your own and while the love you have for them is the same as for the neices and nephews it is still different because they are yours. It is just amazing how they just change your life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment