Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NO SNOW :(

Okay so once again the weather man is wrong.. They were calling for snow/sleet this morning the changing over to rain later today and continuing until Thursday morning.. They said the snow would start around 7 am and we could see 1-2 inches.. Well you guessed it no snow.. It is now 8:15 am and it is doing nothing outside. The boys are going stir crazy since it is to cold to go outside and in turn they are driving me crazy.. It is so hard to keep them busy in the house.. They run out of things to do and get bored easy especially my busy body Dakota.. I was hoping to get some snow so I could let the boys outside for a few to play in it.

I would love to have the weather mans job.. It is the only JOB that i know you can lie and still get paid.. LOL

Here is a picture of the boys I took this morning and boy was that a challenge they are at the point where they hate having their pictures taken. I am hoping they get over that sooner then later since we have a photo shoot on Sat for pictures.. I am hoping we get some good pictures.. But if not what can you do...


No comments:

Post a Comment