Sunday, January 4, 2009

I finally worked on the boys scrapbooks

Okay I have to admit I have been very slow with their books. I mean they are 22 months old and Dakota had 3 pages in his and Adrian only 1 page.. I got a lot done while they napped today so they both now have 11 pages.. It is from Feb-June 2007 I am still super behind but at least I have done that much.. I have to order more pics so hope to do that within the next week or two. My goal is to get both books done before they turn 2. So I have a little over a month to get this done.. This book will be from birth until age 2.. Then I think I will just start making the pages online and having them printed to put into a book.. It will be easier and not take so much time..

The boys slept 12 hours straight last night:) Adrian moved a couple of times and mumble something but went back done and Dakota cried out around 4 but went back done until 7:00..

No comments:

Post a Comment