Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A rainy day



















It has been raining since yesterday and it is cold so we have not been outside since Sat.. I hope to get the boys outside sometime today even if it is for a drive around town. Last night for supper I fixed bake pork chops, noodles,peas and some rolls and Dakota did not like his peas I told him he had to eat them and he really did not like that idea. I have some pics I will post of his face. He has started to become a really picky eater and I am running out of ideas to feed him..

I have ordered more pictures for their scrapbooks and they should be here within the week so hoping to get to work on their books again this weekend. My plan is to get them down within the month so I can then start on year two.. WOW hard to believe my boys will be turning 2 in alittle over a month.. Time has flown by my babies are growing up. I really need to start planning their birthday party and get their invites made so I can get them in time to mail out.

I have to admit they have been driving me alittle crazy the past couple of days and I think that is because they have been inside to long. I hope the weather gets better so we can get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment